background

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On My Repeat... Smile


I have always loved the song Smile by Charlie Chaplin, because one; the words are amazing and two; it is hard to think of Chaplin being sad enough to cry, which makes the song all the more interesting.

I can't imagine Chaplin having pain and sorrow, and that must come from all his films where he was just a goofy guy and nothing kept him down. I also think it was the no talking thing.

So when Glee was going to do his song I was nervous about how it would turn it, I mean would it become some sort of rapish song where they lose the turn sentiment of the song. But all my worrying was for nothing because once I herd it I was in love. So download it and listen to it when your heart is aching, or there are clouds in the sky.

No comments: