background

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes


WOW... the Golden Globes were great. It has been a long time since I have sat down and watched an award show all the way through. But Ricky Gervais was the host and I couldn't miss that. And SANDRA BULLOCK was nominated twice for The Blind Side and The Proposal, and WON for The Blind Side. The reason I love Sandra is because she is such a down to earth, funny person that I would love to have as my best friend. I tried to find the funny picture of her as she posed for Ryan Seacrest, but it is no where yet so this one will have to do. I also loved these people that won Meryl Streep for Julia Child, Robert Downey Jr. for Sherlock Holmes, and Drew Barrymore. Love that Glee won for best comedy. I also loved Paul McCartney, Kristen Bell, Chase Crawford, Jennifer Garner and Lauren Graham as presenters.

If you did not watch it go back and watch a recap because there were funny moments, and great dresses!!!

No comments: