background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day 3 of carrying the banner

Ok I am so over carrying the banner. It is not a fine life and I don't feel as free as a fish. I have lost my good attitude about it because I have realized that I am leaving my house at 6:45 a.m., to have the paper delivered by 7:30 which is ridiculous.

Today I didn't even get to school on time, because I was dealing with the mouse issue* and a guy was waiting by the empty NY Times holder, just waiting for the paper. Really? Really? He had to be waiting?

Well only 2 more days of this torture, but at least today I remembered scissors.

*mouse issue with have to be blogged about at another time when the issue isn't as traumatic as it is now.

2 comments:

stacey said...

why do I not know about the mouse issue?

Kandace said...

With all this banner carrying business over do you thing you could update this blog of yours? mmmm because we both you know you have SOOO much time. Non-sense