background

Friday, January 14, 2011

need to remove an advertisement?

In class we have been learning about basic HTML codes, which is what the internet is made of, these crazy typings of numbers and images put together to make pictures. It is a little mind boggling to think about. But anyways, with all of my knowledge of HTML I figured I could make my blog really great.

Which lead me to hours on the internet looking at other people's blogs and Web sites of free backgrounds for blogs and all that other blogging stuff. But after all those hours of putting new backgrounds on my blog, and trying to change the code so that it would look the way I wanted it to look. The only thing that I was able to change/fix was how to take out the annoying little advertisement that are in the top left hand corner of the blog, to say where you got the blog background from. To say the least, I was a little disappointed that my newly learned coding skills could only get me that far.

But keep checking back because I am not giving up on figuring out how to use HTLM to get me an amazing blog design. So just you wait.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

And... how do you get rid of the sign that says where you got your background? And you know, any other secret is always appreciated :)

stacey said...

I love that you are such a smarty pants! Share all your secrets, I won't tell anyone... except maybe Tiffany. Oh and maybe Kandace. Love it.